Scoliosis in lower back. Cringing feeling in upper body. Is it neurological problem?

I am 50, very healthy. Work out 5 days a week. I have scoliosis in lower back, a c curve. So I know & deal with pain all my life. I am experiencing something strange. A cringing feeling in my upper body, head, chest , arms. Feels like nerve endings. I don t have time to see a dr. unless it s emergency. Could this be a neurological problem or something I should just get a blood test to see if it s diabetes or high colesterol. This is creating a problem in my daily activity. Happens very frequentely and stops me in my tracks. Only lasts for seconds.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013