Scheduled for D&C. Tender breasts, bloated belly, movements in stomach. Still pregnant?

I was informed that i had a missed abortion after a scan at 8 weeks last Friday showed no heart beat. An earlier scan two weeks before 6 weeks also came out with the same result. I have been scheduled for a D&C on Friday. However, i have realized that my breasts have become tended again and my belly looks bloated. These symptoms all seem to have stopped last week.What is the cause of the bloated stomach . I sometimes hear sounds and movements in my stomach. Could i possibly still be pregnant? Pls help.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012