Pregnant, low and hard stomach, vaginal pain, cramps

I AM 26 YEARS OLD AND PREGNANT WITH MY 3RD CHILD. MY STOMACH ARE VERY LOW AND HARD AND I AM 34 WEEKS PREGNANT. I HAVE VERY SHARP PAINS INSIDE VAGINA AS WELL AS LOW UNDER MY BELLY LINE. I GET MENSTRUATING CRAMPS AND FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT GET INTO A POSITION WERE NOTHING IS PAINFULL WHEN I SLEEP ON MY SIDES I GET CRAMPS ON BOTHS SIDES OF MY BELLY .MY BELLY ARE VERY LOW ALREADY MY WHOLE HAND IN BETWEEN MY BREASTS AND BELLY. HIS HEAD IS STILL UP AND IN BREECH POSITION.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Hello
This stage of pregnancy can be quite uncomfortable for many women. As the number of pregnancy advances, there is less muscle tone, which does not help in supporting the enlarging womb. That is why you may feel that the baby is very low. Sharp pains in vagina is also complained of by many women.
However, none of this is dangerous to the health of your baby, or to you. As long as baby is active, rest assured that all is well. I do understand that it is very uncomfortable for you, but hopefully in a few weeks you should be relieved of all these symptoms.
Hope this helps in answering your question.