Scanty flow, had morning sickness, enlarged breasts, increasing stomach size. Pregnant and yet bleeding?

Hi I think I might be pregnant, last month I did not get my period but this month it seems like it might have came..I am irregular since my pregnancy I have a 7 month old baby and had a c-section I do not breadtfeed I have had unprotected sex alot.. The bleeding this month has lasted about a week and it seems the flow is getting less just like a period but about a week ago I had morning sickness and it seems like my breast are fuller or bigger and I feel like my stomach is bigger so could I be pregnant even tho I am bleeding .Could I be pregnant and be bleeding?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013