Hello Good evening,
You have not mentioned your history properly, if you have missed period last time then you should have been gone for UPT(Urine Pregnancy
But if you have active bleeding now, like a period, then you have very rare chances of being pregnant.
According to your story I have reached following result:
1.Since you were not on breastfeeding
, so you were not on lactational amenorrhoea, so your periods were started soon after your puerperium period (42 days after delievery).
2. Since you had many unprotected sex, so you were very prone to get pregnant.
3. Finally you got pregnant last month, so you missed your last period.
4. Then after you should go through UPT but you did not get.
5. Now your period again started as bleeding like period, it indicates your fetus has passed through vagina, and missed abortion
6. Go for a USG (sonography
) to see a gestational sac
, but very rare chances to be seen now.
7. Further all management will depend on USG.
8. Go to gynaecologist.