Scan showed mild PCO non-reactive, normal ovulation study. Can I have Siphene to conceive as soon as possible?

Hi doctor i am 27 year old, married 2 years before and husband was with me 2 months and he went after his leave to dubai. Now i am having Chrominac A tab and Fa50 and I am with husband for 2 months now. My LMP was August 1st and today August 19 me having some signs of next period. and my scan report was like mild PCO non reactive and my ovulation study was normal. Please note that my husband leaving on Next month 4th. I want to be get pregnant as soon as possible. Please suggest a safe medicine for me to get pregnant. and May I have Siphene 50 mg ? and if yes, please advise me the usage.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Hi sheejasudhakaran,
Chrominac A contains chromium its health benefit is debated and Fa50 i havent heard of it, it may be of alternate indian medicine drugs.
As of your concern your ovulation time cannot be calculated without details of your previous menstrual cycle history
Your current period is also around 20 days. Since your husbands stay is for next 15 days only, its better you have regular intercourse in this time period.
Siphene 50mg is not needed bcoz your ovulation study is normal.
But above all keep in mind becoming pregnant is natural process, the period of stay together and stress free mind is more important than drugs.
Best wishes