Trying to conceive, ovulation happening, had miscarriage at 9 weeks. On siphene. Can I get pregnant ?

hi,iam 25yr old.i have been trying to conceive for last 2yrs. I successfully conceived in march after taking siphene 100mg and evadiol for 3 months.But misscarried in 9th week. Now again I am taking siphene 100mg from my 2nd day. on 14th day of period i did ovulation test and i got positive result but not concieved..So, is it possible that i can get pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Since you have conceived earlier also, the chances of your conception are there. Please do not worry. You need to try again in next cycle.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal