Scan report of uterus found functional cyst on ovary. What can be done?

Hi, i am 32. my present scan report is Uterus: Anteverted,Normal in size and echotexture Size: 6.5X3.5X4 cms Myometrium: No evidences of focal lesions Endometrial thickness : 8 to 10 mm, NO E/O SAC Ovaries: Both ovaries are normal in size and ecotexture Sizes of Overies : Right: 3.6x2.6 cms,E/O SMALL CYST MEAESURING 2.5X2.4 CMS NOTED Left:2.9x1.3 cms Pouch of Douglas :No evidence of fluid IMPRESSION: sMALL FUNCTIONAL CYST IN THE RIGHTR OVARY By this please give me the abnormalities of me.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013