Scab in my nose, yellow/green bloody mucous, foul smell from nose

Ive had a scab in my nose for a while. I have been picking my nose and it has gotten worse. It has spread to the other nostril . I have yellow/green mucous when I blow my nose. There is some blood in my mucous due to the fact that the scabs are not healing . I tried putting some vaseline in my nostrils to help the healing process and not touch my nose but I haven t got any relief . Now there is a faint smell sort of like vinegar in my nose when i breath in. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012