Saliva getting accumulated in the throat, a whitish tent to it. Choking sensation. What could this be?

Can u tell me if something is wrong? For the last few months I notice I have this saliva in back my throat
... With a whitish tent to it. I have to hack cough it out because its like choking me. I was with a friend and when shed lay down I remember her choking now less then 1 year later I'm doing it. I was drugged by this person. Do u think she gave me something by drinking after her? Or what it could be? It's like some whitish slippery film that collects in back throat.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013