Safe to wear pads during periods while having hemorrhoids? Permanent cure?

Is it safe to wear pads during my period if I have hemorrhoids? I am 26 years old and developed prolapsed internal hemorrhoids from the stress of planning my wedding but I do not have insurance to go see a GI. I have always been very active and eat very healthy and so I was confused and extremely embarrassed when this condition presented its self. I have been able to treat them at home with classic home remedies and change in diet to include even more fiber than I was already consuming; although they have gotten much better I am wondering if they ever completely go away. And if so what can I do to make it happen?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012