Safe having nobel spas for menstrual cramps in long run? Recurrent UTI, E.coli infection

Hi Dr, I am Harsha. I have been using nobel spas tablets for menstrual cramps every cycles since 3 years . Are these tablets safe on a long run? Can it have a bad effect on reproductive organs? I stay in UK and since my marriage i am facing recurrent UTI and recently a severe E.Coli infection for which i was hospitalized for 15 days. But doctors here are unknown to this tablet, so can you please help me on whether or not to continue with it?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  287 Awaiting Answer