Saddle parasthesia, lateral sciatica, numbness, back pain, taking codeine

I went to my local accident and emergency yesterday regarding saddle parasthesia. They said I don t have it but I have almost all the symptoms. They won t give me a scan but I feel like I should have one. I also have lateral sciatica . I do have numbness and an occasional burning sensation at my very lower back but I m not incontinent and I could feel when I had an examination of my rectum . Please help as I m taking codeine and I m still in pain.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012