Ruptured disc, pressure on nerves, hanging right foot, spreading to left foot, twitching all over body. Treatment?

Hello Dr. XXXX I was wondering if I could get your advice on the condition I have. I currently have a workers comp case with an insurance company that is contesting my case and prolonging my operation for a ruptured disc that is putting pressure on my peritoneal nerve. Its been over two years now and not only does my right foot just hang now but the condition is spreading over to my left foot as well. Both of my legs have almost lost all of their strength and I am borderline wheelchair now because my legs cannot sustain me anymore. On top of all that, I am having major spasm all over my body I believe because of the ruptured disc. My nerves seem to be sporadically twitching all over my body. What is happening to me and what can I do? please help
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012