Runny stool for a month

why would stool remine runny for about a month?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
take liquid diet with plain curd and buttermilk,otherwise get routine investigation of stool and go for proper treatment.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
it may be due to some parasitic infestation like giardia or some endocrine disorders like hyperthyroidism or Addison's disease,or inflamatory bowel disease or celiac disease.
so better to consult a gastroenterologist and get evaluated for it.
take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Channabasappa K's  Response
why can''t medical people understand the type of questio asked by peopel?sorry,medical answers will take YOU to wrong path of investigations,every body said stool examination that is 100%good instead of take banana,curd etc,SEE THAT EXCESSIVE MUCOUS SECREATION FROM GUT IS TAKING PLACE IN RESPONCE TO?PATHOLOGY,PSCHOLOGY NEEDE TO BE GET INVSTIGATED BY BOTH INVASIVE&NONINVASIVE TECHNIQUES,THEN ONLY YOUR PROBLEM(MAY BE IT IS SIMPEL OR COMPLEX CAUSE),OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN LIST OF SUFFERER LIFE LONG,HENCE CONSULT SUPER SPECIALIST LIKE GASTRO1ST,ENDOCRINOLOG IF ADVISED BY GASTRO,PSYCHIATRICST IF ADVISED BY BOTH GASTRO&ENDOCRIONOLOGIST,THERE IS PROCEDURE IN ALLOPATHIC SYSTEM,WHICH IS ON PURE SCIENTIFIC&EVIDENCE BASED,GUD LUK