Rubbed penis on vagina, have frequent urination, back pain. Pregnancy symptom?

Hello, I had my last period on the 2nd of August and it only lasted for a couple of days. I do believe my cycle is regular. On the 7th, my boyfriend decided to tease me by just rubbing the tip of his penis to the lips of my vagine but, it didn t go in. Unfortunately, I get very worried and paranoid because of pre-cum though its said to be highly unlikely. It s been a long wait for my next period and I ve been experiencing very frequent urination and some back pain that I hope its not a pregnancy symptom but rather a PMS one. Please help me!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012