Roof of mouth is swollen and sore. Had sinus infection. Related?

I ve been really sick with a virus, swollen tonsils, stuffy nose , scratchy swollen adenoid , green & rust colored mucus producing cough and when I blow my nose for over a week...the worst of the virus is over (fever, aches, pains, chills) and I began a Z-pack yesterday for the respiratory/ sinus infection. Now the roof of my mouth is swollen and very sore or one side. Could that be from the sinus infection? Should I go back to/ call my doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013