Rolled ankle, painful, swollen, lump on bottom of ankle bone

Hi, I rolled my ankle playing rugby 9 days ago, it swelled quite impressively and after about 6 hours I was unable to walk on it at all. The next day I was able to hobble around and although swollen, there has been no bruising so assumed all was fine. I rolled the same ankle again yesterday, the pain was MUCH worse and although the swelling has not increased I seem to have developed a fleshy lump on at the bottom of my ankle bone and the pain has gone from aching to sharp. I can walk on it if I m careful but can t keep any weight on it. Advice would be much appreciated. Cheers Dan
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012