Rise in body temperature, reddened cheeks, intermittent appetite, almost lethargic, loose yellow/green stools, cough, choking. Advise?

Hi my 17 month old sons tempersture rose to 101 the weekend and cheeks reddened and he started dribbling excessively... He had 5ml of calpol and his temperature came down the same happened the next day. This repeated for 3 days, he had no problem with me brushing his teeth each night so didn't think he could have been too sore.. He has gone off his food and has always had a healthy diet and appetite obviously perhaps his nappie changes became less frequent. He is stil drinking his juice but has gone off his evening bottle and his appetite is intermittent since., he's always been very active but now is lless active almost lethargic or has spurts then wants to put his head down and rest for 5 minutes... Today he has had two very full and very loose yellow/green stools and although ate his dinner almost instantly threw it all back up..but then went back to playing, it doesn't seem to bothering him as much it is me? He also seems to have developed a bit of a cough and when does have his milk starts choking, spluttering.. .His temperature has been fine for a couple of days now?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013