Ringing in the ears. On steroids. High blood pressure. On cephaexin

My head has been conested or over month, my ears also have a ringing sound, mainly the right one. I went to my doctor who put me on steroids for 6 days, and cephaexin 500mg for 10. I finished the steroids but notced no difference. I called my doctor who said to continue the cephaexin till gone and to take Mucinx D. I have been taking them for three days, no difference. I have two days left of cephalexin . I do have slight high blood pressure . This is drivig me crazy!! What can I do???
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012