Right lung resection when a bronchoscopy showed inclusive results. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis and cough. Advice?

I recently had a right lung resection at Duke Medical Center to get a true diagnosis when a bronchoscopy showed inclusive results. I have hypersensitivity pneumonitis. I have journaled daily since my surgery in early August. I work in a building that has no way to open windows as well as in my personal office space which was added after the building was built. There are no windows and a vent blows directly into my office. When the building is 75 degrees, for example, my office is 65 degrees. Any insight as to if this could be the culprit? I am a realtor; therefore, I am not required to be in my office on a regular basis. When I do spend a few hours there, I cough up sputum. Otherwise, I don't produce sputum.

Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013