Right limb smaller than left and extremely rotated, groin tender on palpitation, Hip pain on movement. What am I suffering from?

Can you please help me to know what is the name of this disease.I have this physical examination and preliminary laboratory results : The right lower limb is noticeably shorter than the left.The right limb is externally rotated, and the patient is unable to changethe limb s position without considerable pain.On palpation , the groin is tender ,but no swelling is obvious.Passive movement of the hip causes extreme pain, especially upon external and internal rotation . WBC is 0000/mm^3. Hgb is 9.8gm/dl So what is your preliminary diagnosis of this patient? and how do you account for the lab results ?which part of the body is effected? thanks alot..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012