Retinitis pigmentosa problem. Taking ayurvedic treatment but slow improvement. How can constant eyesight be achieved?

i got ur email id from internet. my younger brother having retinitis pigmentosa problem. he is already taking ayurvedic treatment. his eys not improving but after starting this treatmente eye site decreasing rate is someing slow rather than before taking treatment but its not a cure till now eye site is decreasing so pls give me any suggestion to do constant eye site atleast... kindly give me ur contact number also to communicate with regarding my brother eye
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012