Results state the uterus is anteverted, inhomogenous echopattern, well-circumscribed, hypoechoic mass. Help?

My TVS result is the uterus is anteverted with smooth contour and inhomogenous echopattern measuring 7.1 x 3.8 x 2.8 cm ( cervix measures 2.8 x 1.8 x 2.6 cm). the endometrium is thin and hyperechoic measuring 0.53 cm with intact subendomentrial halo. there is a well-circumscribed, hypoechoic mass at the fundal area, probrably an intramural myoma uteri, measuring 0.72 x 0.70 cm. Please enlighten me if the small intramural myoma severe and if can be treated with medicine. i still want to be pregnant in the future.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013