Restless legs, tingling in feet. Diagnosed as tendernitus. Difficulty in sleeping. Suggestions?

I have suffered for many years with restless legs, been on medication but had to stop last year due the medication upsetting my heart (I have an ectopic hearbeat). It has now since got worse, am under a specialist who said its tendernitus, am due for physio, but its getting worse, keeps me awake at night and during the day, feels now like there is something in my calf , also I get tingling in my feet please help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013