Reports showed elevated bilrubin, serum bilrubin, ALT/SGPT, advised liver scan. Is it serious?

Hi Doctor, Below is the report which was given to me when i made a Health check up at my office. Report: BILIRUBIN , TOTAL, SERUM BILIRUBIN, TOTAL H 2.02 0.00 - 1.00 mg/dL ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE, SERUM ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE (ALT/ SGPT ) H 61 0 - 40 IU/L ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE, SERUM. When checked with the doctor they asked me to take a scan for the Liver . Is there a serious cause in my liver. can you suggest me. Warm Regards, Pradeep
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012