Report showing anteverted uterus, follicles in ovary and fluid in the POD. What does it mean?

Hi I receive my medical report and this is what it said, The uterus is anteverted, normal in size and shape, measures 6.7 x 4.1 x 4.2 cm the endometrium is normal and measures 2.5 mm
Both ovaries are normal in size. the left ovary measures 4.2 cc in volume and shows follicles in the periphery. the right ovary measures 15.2 cc in volume and shows a follicle measuring 16 X 13 mm . There is no evidence of any adnexal mass lesion. There mild free fluid in the POD.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013