Repeated spells of head spinning on lying, disturbed sleep, low concentration. How can I overcome this?

H doc,i I am a lady of 35 yrs of age and I have suffered this health condition for 15yrs now. I dnt know wot to call it. I was ion my bed, and all of a sudden I felt my room was spinning aroun, I couldt control it, I noticed my thinking pattern changed as a result of. I dnt see things the way I use to. From that day till this day, I have never enjoyed sleep as I used to. In fact concentration has not been easy for me. I didn t go to the hospital because I did not know what to say. Can I ever be the same again. I want to able to sleep well, study welL. I just want to be happy again
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012