Repeated prickling feeling in body parts, starts with left shin, causes discomfort, family history of neurological disorder. Suggestion?

Hi! I m a 15 year old female and I have been having strange pricking feeling in some parts of my body. It first started with pins and needle sort of feeling in my left shin and foot . It happened twice on different occasions and it felt like lightning was shooting up my leg. I thought my leg was asleep at first, but it persisted even after walking for a bit. It also didn t have that distinct asleep limb feel. I have also been having a strange pricking feeling in my back. It feels like something has snagged onto my back and whenever I reach for It, it disappears. This has been happened more frequently. This normally wouldn t bother me, It doesn t hurt significantly, its just uncomfortable, but my mom has a neurological disorder so I m wondering if I might have one now or later in life. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012