Repeated episodes of slight pain on the nerve in the eye with giddiness. MRI done, prescribed Naxdom. Remedy?

Hi, I am 32 years old.I have a slight pain on a nerve in the left or right eye( eyes checked -no sight issue) followed by giddiness.It has exaggerated due to sleepness nights (kids) ,tireness or sometimes heavy food.The frequency is atleast once or twice a month.I have gone through MRI brain but no clue.Doctors suggested Naxdom 500 but I fear the frequency(sideeffects) with which I need to take.Also How to get rid of it.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012