Reoccurring obstruction in throat, difficult to swallow. Infection on blood test. Took antibiotics, prednazone. Whats this?

About 2 weeks ago, I went to the doctor because I felt like there was an obstruction in my throat. I could barely swallow. The doctor ordered an x-ray, ultrasound, and blood work. The x-ray and ultrasound showed nothing. The blood work showed an infection. I was given an oral "super antibiotic" and Prednazone. I took both according to the directions and until both were completely gone. I have been off the meds for about 5 days. Now the feeling of having a lump in my throat is back. It's getting more difficult to swallow. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013