Remedy for extreme weakness after having antibiotics for viral fever?

hello sir.My brother who is 8 yrs old recently suffered from viral fever 4 days ago.By giving strong antibiotics he recovered within a day.his weight is 23 kg and after that day till today he is suffering from extreme weakness.He is waking up at 8 0 clock in the morning he is sleeping within 2 to 3 minutes as if he is becoming senseless. on the day of fever his body temp was 102-103 C . he is always feeling gloomy.this time of tiredness is for the first time though he has suffered from the fever many times. My mother is fearing that this tiredness is due to something more than just fever. Could you please Help me sir. Swapnil Bhattacharyya
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012