Regular sweating on face, tongue sore, glands hurt on side of neck, shivers, no temperature. Reason?

My face is sweating most of the time but it is pale, my tongue feels very sore but it looks ok, the glands at the back and side of my neck hurt but they are not swollen, my body sometimes shivers but it is warm to the touch. I do not have a temperature. It has been like this for 8 days now. I am 64 years old and female. In 1984 I had Hodgkins disease; treatment included ABVD & POLL chemo and 6 weeks of radiotherapy . I have been very well ever since.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013