Sore throat, tongue and neck pain, difficulty swallowing. Tongue piercing done. Infection?

I had my tongue pierced 2 weeks ago i got a sore throat and it went as my tongue started healing , then 4 days ago, my tongue started to hurt again, and I started getting a stiff neck . Today my neck pain has spread from just the side to around the back of my neck, i am having difficulty moving my head around. I have also got a sore throat, and have trouble swallowing , and when i swallow it created a pain in my neck at the side. But my tongue is not sore, and does not seem to be infected.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013