Regular periods, cramps, multi-septate cyst, free fluid POD++. Serious?

dear doctor, i am 28 years old. i have regular periods with severe abdominal pain for the past 6 years. I consulted a doctor and she said its normal, and advised to take trapic M.F if i couldnt bear the pain. now i got married before 8 months and pain continues. so i took a scan and it says left ovary shows a multi septate cyst measuring 3.7 * 2.9 cm and free fluid POD++. Is this a serious case. Am also trying for a baby. Now my doctor advised to take MHR and siphene-100 tablets . will this issues create any complications if i conceive. Please help me on this issue. -
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012