Regular intercourse during pregnancy. Penis sore, tip of skin peeling, vagina swollen, sore. Possible reason?

Hi I have been having regular intercourse with my pregant girlfriend we have un protected sex often but we are both now having problems after this week . My penis is very sore around the tip an the skin is peeling its also very itchy an uncomfatable , my girlfriend is also sufferin from discomforts she has said she feels like her vagina is swollen an its very sore also could you please give us some guidance as she is worried about the babys well being .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013