Redness over lump around tragus piercing, severe bleeding with clear pus, headache and ear numbness. Any advice?

Hi, I had my tragus pierced 3 months ago, I ve had a lot of trouble with it, but the past month, I developed a lump around my piercing, my GP gave me antibiotic cream for it, and it worked for a while, but today it has gone really red and has opened up, and bleeds a lot, a long with a lot of clear-puss which is constant. I ve been getting headaches and slight numbness around my ear, its really tender to touch so I am unable to take the piercing out, its making me feel really sick. Any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012