Redness and itching on labia, swollen. Does lymph node swelling accompany a Bartholin cyst?

I noticed a slight redness and itchiness on my right side outer labia a couple of days ago, in the last 36 hours it was since swollen and become quite painful. my femoral lymph nodes on the right side have also become swollen and tender to the touch. i think it might be bartholin cyst or abscess , but does lyoh node swelling usually accompany a bartholin cyst? there is no superficial would or bump or sign of infection, just a swollen hardened outer labia and now the skin around the swelling is feeling hardened and almost calloused.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012