Reddish spotting with foul smell from vagina. Implantation bleeding?

Hello, I m 27 and sexually active ttc. For the last 4 days I have been noticing a bleach like odor coming from my vagina and the day I started noticing I also had red spotting al day long. just the one day. it is about 6 days past ovation. Could this have been implantation bleeding or is it something completely different?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
6 days after ovulation definitely coincides with the time of implantation, so implantation bleeding is a distinct possibility.
However the odour is not specific for implantation.
Also, occasional spotting is also common, and hence you would not know for sure if it was an implantation bleed, unless you miss your period.
As you ARE trying to conceive, remain sexually active, and take a pregnancy test if you miss your period.
All the best.