Unprotected sex after period, vagina itchy, sensitive, feeling fatigue, hungry. Symptoms of implantation bleeding?

i had unprotected sex the day after my period which was dec. 25 and my period was short like four days short, its been two weeks since then and the only symptoms i ve been having is fatigue , hungry, and what seems like implantation bleeding. The implantation bleeding has been going on four days, how soon can i take a home pregnancy test and get an accurate result? Plus my vagina has been itching and sensitive, could that be from the implantation bleeding ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013