Reddish spots on the abdomen, fatigue and feeling pressure in the abdomen. Need to go to the doctor?

Over the last few days, I have noticed 3 places on my lower abdomen with bright red, very small dots. There has been a pressure feeling in my abdomen off and on for a month and a half. The spots don t itch but I have had general itchyness over my whole stomach area off and on but its not intense. I have been feeling fatigue but this has been that way for years. I need to schedule an appointment with a dr but any ideas on what this might be?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012