Reddish non lifted spot of a broken pimple near mustache, seems to be spreading. Any suggestions ?

Hi I am a28 year old male and have been married for four years. I noticed a bump that I thought was a pimple on my moustache area and after shaving and opening it up it went away but left a reddish non lifted spot. Now after konths of shaving the redness seems to be spreading more and I feel like I can see a couple little white bumps under the skin. I havent been with anyone but my wife for over six years. I m really worried that it is warts or something but its just flat right now and red. Any suggestions or should I see the doctor immediately?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013