Reddish itchy bumps on the penis. Could this be a yeast infection?

I have little red bumps with like a scab center that s dark on my shaft with only red bumps on the head of my penis. I also have a couple in my pubic hair area. They itch ay times and also stings when I pee sometimes. Also ive noticed the tip of my penis will be will have stuck shut and notice fuzz there after a day of work. I ve never had an std before and my wife is clean. Coukd it be a yeast infection if so how do I get rid of it.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013