Reddish brown stringy discharge on wiping, vaginal itching. Had taken proveera. Yeast infection or implantation bleeding?

I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS and was put on Proveera to start my ovulation . I started my period Jan. 2 and finished on the 8th, all normal. On the 23rd I started spotting a redish brown stringy gooey discharge just when I wiped. It has now been three days and goes from spotting to just slightly tinted discharge. On the 24th I started having vaginal itching. Do I have a yeast infection , am I possibly having implantation bleeding? Could it be both or neither? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013