Red rashes on left calf muscle, itching, turning black, spreading. On calsoft lotion. Treatment?

Hi Doctors, Initially, had itching and it produced more rashes/red patches near my left leg calf muscle . The Itching sensation got more and more and red patches in skin became Black in colour. I thought that ll end there, but from Calf muscle it came up to thigh s and spreaded to Right leg also. Due to itching, i ve started applying CALSOFT Lotion. Please suggest me, if there is any food items, i need to avoid.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012