Red patches on legs, hot, painful to touch. Fatigue, sugary taste in mouth. Earlier fever and chills

Hello. I have had some red blotches of inflamed skin on my lower legs (below the knees) which seem to get hot especially during the night and are painful to touch. Other symptoms that I have which may be related are fatigue , a sugary taste in my mouth and aches and pressure in my upper body particularly in my shoulders. When these symptoms just began they were accompanied by a fever and chills which have now subsided. I am a woman in my forties.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012