Red patch between breasts, looks like a bruise, itching, sore, bumpy area. Cure?

I have this area between my breasts that is red, kinda discolored. My mom said it looked like a bruise . The area is always wet, like sweat build up, has a slight odor, and itches very bad. Today it hurt really bad, and was peeling. I checked it out, and saw this inflamed area that was very bumpy and sore. I always make sure the area is dry - I always make sure to clean it as well. I m not sure what it is, and it kind of scares me. I don t have an OB/GYN where i m at now. So please see if you can answer my question.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013