Red, painful, itchy bumps on feet. No relief after changing shoes and socks. What to do?

Hi I am 26 years old and about 2 months ago I started getting these bumps on my feet that are small, red, painful and itch . The more I scratch them the more painful they become. By the time I got home one dat it felt like I was walking on golf balls. I explained to my Dr that in one week I changed shoes socks and detergents. She said it might be dishydrotic eczema and prescribed triamcinolone cream. It didn t help then we changed shoes socks and detergents and it worked. Two days ago it came back and its awful I am a Cna and on my feet nonstop. I don t know what to do or whatit is but its horrible. Please help. Sincerely, Nicole
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013