Red bumps on tongue, mild infection, tonsillitis, feels like something stuck in back of throat

I m curious, but the back of my tounge I notice I large red bumps . They re not painful, but now for the last day it now feels like I have something stuck in the back of my throat . I recently had a mild infection , tonsilitis and I also started taking appetitie suppresents (the day I noticed them was the day I started taking the suppresents), Before I make that trip to my doctor what do you think it could be? Also, the thing that I feel stuck in my throat is making me not want to eat anything because it s annoying.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012