Had antibiotics course for tonsillitis, large pink/red bumps on the back of tongue appeared. Why ?

I have recently had tonsillitis and finnished my course of pennicillin last Friday. Since i have noticed large pinky/red bumps on the back of my tongue I did ask a doctor to take a look at my throat to make sure the tonsillitis was gone and she said all looked fine but my tongue feels heavy. i have also been waking up with a sore throat recently but it soothes throughout the day. I still have little to no appetite
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013