Red bumps on soles and palms. Bumps in mouth and red areas on buttocks and thighs. Help

Hi, my two year old niece lives with me but I let her visit her mom for two days and she came home with red bumps on the soles of her feet and the palms if her hands. She also had bumps around her mouth and red scabby areas around her butt, and on her thighs. I. Asked me medicL teacher what it could be, she said Scabbies and that it comes from filth. I treated her condition for two weeks and it went down, then I let her go with her mon again for 3 days, now my niece s condition is worst and her skin on the soles of her feet an the palms of her hands is shedding. Help me please. Every doctor her mon took her to has said it was a airborne infection.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012